Your robot is supposed to have skills in either one of the following categories:
- Serving Cocktails: Your robot must be capable of delivering a pre-prepared mixed drink to a patron.
- Mixing Cocktails: Your robot must be able to prepare a mixed Cocktail.
- Bartending Conversation, Interaction: Your robot must exhibit interaction/conversation skills befitting a Cocktail Bar situation.
- Fire+Smoke / Smoking Culture: Your robot must exhibit Fire and/or Smoke art fitting for a Cocktail environment. Or be helpful in the ritual of smoking cigars, cigarettes, etc.
- Other Achievements in the Sector of Cocktail Culture: Carte blanche - convince us your contraption has anything to do with either Cocktails or Robots!
- 3D Printed Paraphernalia: A useful small thing used in a bar or in cocktail culture, printed by a 3D printer.
- Bar food: Machines that produce and deliver food at the bar, as you need to eat well to keep drinking.
- Minor friendliness: Does your machine offer something for children, too? Could be a non-alcoholic beverage or a special game, designed for minors.
If you want to submit a robot for ACRA v15 in 2013, just point out what your cock-bot can do in your own words, include whatever documentation and visual material seems necessary and send it as an e-mail to or send a snail mail to
SHIFZ, Hadikgasse 34/13, 1140 Wien, Austria
The fifth category - other achievements in the sector of cocktail culture - may also be applied for with non-robot gadgets or inventions as well as mere concepts or documented ideas ...
The best robots in each category will be awarded - and there are numerous special prices as well!
The deserving winners of the Annual Cocktail Robot Awards 14.0 (2012) were:
- Cocktail Serving: T.R.E.E.
- Cocktail Mixing: MELMACC
- Conversation and Interaction: Dancingularity feat. Drinkularity
- Smoking Culture: not awarded in 2012
- Cocktail Culture: Phenokistomixer
- 3D Printed Paraphernalia: metalab RepRap
- Bar food: Amalettomat
- Bar gamification: Fluzl
- Minor friendliness: KiBaRo
- Most deadly machine award: Reverse Miracle
- Lime award: cocks bar
No trophy for smoking culture in 2012 ... well, we got no entries! Maybe your robot can light a cigar?